mardi 30 octobre 2018

DOUBLETREE BY HILTON HOTELS IN KUALA LUMPUR: WHY IS IT SO SPECIAL TO ME?

I do not remember when my love affair with DT in KL began! I had been visiting KL on a regular basis since 2008, but almost always stayed at my best friend's house in Seri Kembangan. As her living situation changed, I had to look elsewhere in the city for board..and by then I had attained Gold Status on HiltonHonours roll..
Since then I have stayed at this hotel many a times and each time, I had been received with warmth and hospitality beyond the ordinary. I usually spend a lot of time at the Executive Lounge and this time was no exception.
These people at Executive Lounge make the visit to the DT KL hotel much more than a commercial transaction between client and hotelier but more like a visit to friends.
 I will miss S on my next visit as she is going off on maternity leave. Good luck to you dear friend, a wonderful example of hospitality, Malaysian style!
 The two new additions to the staff  had airline experiences, one with SQ and the other with QR and compliment the ambiance of the Executive Club perfectly.
 Sh., who was schooled in France, is efficient and pleasant and affords a warm welcome to her guests. 
M, with a Q in his name, likes to say: I have known you ever since I came to work here in 2014! 
It is the reflection of their supervisor that all of them are pleasant, with good manners and have the service with a smile concept.  I am lucky to be the recipient of the kindness of these people on a regular basis..
See you soon, dear friends.
My visit to DT KL would be incomplete with saying hello to the Concierge, also an old friend, deserving of the fabled keys of the concierge!
This has become my home in KL and I look forward to staying with you on my next visit.. 

Cuba and Malaysia have good relationship and I always find a common ground talking about friendship, hospitality and food that is accorded to me in Malaysia with the Malaysian Ambassador(s) to Cuba.
The new ambassador to Cuba, Dato Rozlan, would be no exception



featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...