jeudi 24 février 2022

AFTER A DAY IN THE PARK TAKING CARE OF ITS INDIGENOUS POPULATION, 30 MINUTES OF VIPASSANA AND ITS EFFECT ON THE BLOOD PRESSURE

 When it is 10  pm in Miami, it is 6 30 am in Tehran and the city is waking up 

A friend of mine from there joins me in 30 minutes of Vipassana meditation.

I have had a nice day at the Park where I mingle with the indigenous population.

It is amazing to me, as a physician who has interest in treating patients with altered blood pressure that a simple manoeuvre such as SN Goenka's 30 minutes of guided Vipassana meditation has dramatic effects, even if your Blood Pressure was normal to at the beginning of the meditation.






10 17 pm 109/73 pulse rate 63


10:22 pm BP 109/71 pulse rate of 58


10:54 pm BP 103/67 pulse rate of 59 


featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...