lundi 28 février 2022

A SONG FROM UKRAINE, INSPIRING AGAINST THE INVADERS

I have been much absorbed by the tragedy unfolding in Ukraine. The silver lining is the resilience of the people, their optimism, their undiluted patriotism and the moral strength of their mission to defend their land. 

I have been in communication with several people in Ukraine and getting up to the date information on the ground. On instructions from the healer from Cuba, i have been lighting candles and metaphorically lighting up the lives of my friends there. At this very moment, they need moral emotional spiritual support from every one.The big help comes from USA Canada Israel Australia Japan Europe and hopefully we would also be able to contribute to the rebuilding of the Ukraine Republic, shortly in the future.

One of my friends who lives in Lviv, sent me this inspiring video.


 While listening to this video without understanding the words,I felt i was also participating in the hopes and aspirations of the fighting, resilient, strong Ukrainian people against the aggressors from near and far EAST.


Light for my friends in Ukraine.. Kharkhiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Chernivtsi, Zaportzhzhia.....all of Ukraine..
and all the mothers who took their children to safety leaving the husbands at home to defend their motherland..
We have not seen such patriotism in a very long time. This is the love of the land of their ancestors, not inspired by ideology or religion or nationalism..




featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...