vendredi 17 décembre 2021

COLD FULL MOON, THREE PLANET AND A COUPLE OF COMETS ORCHESTRA AND SHABBAT SHALOM AND DIA DE SAN LAZARO

 San Lazaro is a Spirit from the pantheon of Cuban Syncretic Space, he is a Healer, a good Spirit to have on your side during these isolated days of suffering. He is assigned the colour Purple and the candles have for him has to lit and placed on the ground and a lit cigar offered to him


Tonight is also Shabbat. so how nice to light a purple candle and say the brachas.


Mr. Carlos, my soul mate from Bruselas got this prayer. Next Shabbat or the one after we might be together, BH.

My dearest sister in Cuba gets this prayer for the Bread (fruits of the earth?), very appropriate in that in Cuba she is in charge of my food and those of my visitors.
We are lucky that we get to say prayers over the fruit of the vine while enjoying wine, much like Omar Khayyam used to sing about.
“Drink wine. This is life eternal. This is all that youth will give you. It is the season for wine, roses and drunken friends. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
― Omar Khayyam, رباعيات خيام
What a pity that these earthly pleasures and more are taken away from our dear Iranian friends in return for a promise of Paradise (from where we are yet to hear a report, even in these days of Celestial Internet)

Who better than my dear friends/mischpochah, who also like the fruits of the vine, including Champagne: Mordecai/G first, Eliyahu who would walk a 100 miles for an authentic Japanese meal, and our little brother Shimon, I would walk 100 miles for a meal cooked by him. a mayn mischpochah, je suis tres content avec vous.

Cold Full Moon will be upon us but a celestial orchestra is in preparation.


This is from New York city a couple of hours ago. 


A Native friend of mine had sent me this a few days earlier and tonight he sent a photo of the moon as seen over the hut, out in the park.

Indians taught me about rituals without symbolism which has become the norm among the inhabitants in USA and Europe during this season. 
He has no connection with Christmas or the religion but he has a pleasure of decorating his backyard during this time, away from the view of prying tourists.

Let us come back todays star of the Spirit World, San Lazaro.
My sister in Cuba had sent detailed instructions and fortunately there is a BOTANICA a shop that specializes in such matters nearby. I could get Purple Candles ..


Instructions came from Cuba.

On this shabbat, I would like to say SHALOM especially to my friends in IRAN. You are not forgotten.
New friends and old friends from India 
My Cuban friends who are like tatuajes en mi corazon.

Tonight I received the lights of Shabbat Candles from an unexpected source
One must always appreciate when unexpected sources bless you.

If Israel opens up, I will be lighting the Shabbat candles on 25/12/2021 in Israel. 

2022. SE Asia. Cuba. Morocco. Israel. Cochin


L'Chaim
To Life 









featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...