samedi 11 décembre 2021

A GOOD DAY TO BE GRATEFUL, BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DISTANCE FROM ATTACHMENT

 I am at this large house by myself.

Tranquil

able to concentrate and to think. 

also realize who your friends are and who would be there for you 

Mr Carlos with whom I have a date in Prado in Madrid in two weeks wrote to me today:

Es importante mantener al niño dentro de ti. Si pierde al niño demasiado rápido, perderá la creatividad, la imaginación y un momento en el que lo único que le importa es la cantidad de mariposas naranjas que vio hoy.

Veo a todos mis amigos tratando de crecer tan rápido

Pero no creo que se den cuenta de que solo puedes pasar por la infancia una vez.

Mr C is a native French speaker but he occasionally writes to me in Spanish. Perhaps he was thinking of our visit together with our good friend Maqroll to the island of Cuba?

A nice conversation with my sister in Cuba. One has to be lucky to have a sister like that.

a sister who can see the real person you are, not the person she wants me to be or the person others sees me (humanitarian, indigenous medicine etc)

Had a brief chat with a close friend of mine and made plans to visit her and her husband in the Florida Keys if my trip to Europe does not materialize.

Have been invited to share dinner with close friends with whom i exchange information not only about medical knowledge but the very many things we have in common. We call the meeting fo the three of us , Schmooze Council as we spend a very long time over drinks and dinner, talking talking talking..


My friend has already made a reservation at this restaurant, I look forward to it. I make no excuses for wanting to eat well when we dine out and I have already checked out their menu


The crispy cauliflower with sweet chili sauce and cilanto along with Jalapeño-agave glazed salmon merit attention.

It is time to be grateful. Thought of that untiring Dra. in Coahuila. Friends called from Thailand and Iran to talk. they just wanted to chat , nothing much, but to feel that human connection as they have been isolated for such a long time in their already isolated societies.

A surprise from the past, a good friend from Vietnam and was nice to catch up 

Omicron Omicron Go away 

so that I can visit my friends far away !

I lit the candles and all the people to whom I owe gratitude, they paraded in my retina

thank you for being in my life. 


Things are not coincidental

I was listening to the explanation of Swami Satchidananda of Yoga Sutras of Patanjali


Even though I have been introduced to Ignorance and Ego as the basic Kleishas or structural defects of the mind, Swami Satchidananda's explanation cemented my thoughts about them.

The ignorance is yours 

Not being able to see the Real You from the Botox version of You or the Reflected version of You

I want to think some more as it resonates so much with the teachings of my Indigenous teachers. 


It has been a good day

Only friends coming in to pour in the granary of my affections in the sky .

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...