dimanche 17 mars 2019

A DELIGHTFUL VISIT TO MYANMAR TO END MY TWO MONTH LONG JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD

I am sitting at the Mingalar Sky Lounge at the Mingaladon Rangoon RGN Yangon Myanmar International Airport. For the past three months, I have been on the road and this time, even though I am in Rangoon/Yangon it feels like I am wrapping this journey up
RGN KUL NRT DFW MIA HAV
and I feel so lucky that on this journey that took me to 
Easter Island
Brasil
Uruguay
Argentina
Mexico
Miami
Bogota
London
Brussels
Quiberon
Fort Cochin
Tel Aviv
Siem Reap
Kuala Lumpur
I am ending (metaphorically speaking) this journey in Yangon, in Myanmar, a most delightful stay 
This is the most buddhist of all countries, the people buddhists and non buddhists alike are kind and friendly and with open hearts.
Grateful to Mrs Eithwe Aung and her family for assisting my stay
Happy to have stayed at Sule Shangri La and made so many new friends 
Walking along Anhwarata Road with memories hanging around my neck like grapes of generations
Visit to the Synagogue and reviving my contact with the Jewish community of Yangon

On my long flight back to my "homes", I will think about the exciting new information about chronic diseases and how to apply them to the oppressed and marginalized  people who come under my care!
I look forward to a trip to Mexico City soon..

and may the winds and their spirits bring me back soon to these shores..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...