vendredi 3 février 2023

ISHMAEL NORDINE THE BEST CONCIERGE IN ANY RIAD IN MARRAKECH

 I had written earlier that I have very good luck when it comes to owners of Boutique hotels around the world. The same luck follows me when it comes to the workers in these hotels.

A stellar example is Ishmael who is the Concierge at Riad58blu in Marrakech  He can see that you need something and he pro actively takes care of it . He knew that I needed a taxi to get to the train station and of course it was ready at 11 am..

He made sure that Khadija who is the cook/domestic worker at the Riad, had everything so that she can whip up a Pastilla. very tasty especially since she finished preparing the Pastilla after she left her work and then took the bus to bring it back for me to have for dinner.

The owner is Paolo from Parma and I told him, Paolo, people who come to this Riad are impressed with the rooms, but they also come because of Ishmael the concierge..

He made sure that my stay this time in Marrakech was comfortable. I had the best room in the Riad and he made sure that I am always charged the same rate that I paid when I began coming to the Riad about 18 months ago.






Shukran my friend Ishmael.. see you soon at Riad58Blu in Marrakech


featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...