mardi 18 janvier 2022

EVOLVE CONSTANTLY TO FIND WHO YOU ARE. DEVOTION FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN TRANSIENT INFATUATION WE CALL LOVE. FROM UNTRUTH TO TRUTH

It is the Full Moon.

My good friend, JK, took this in Imperial, Nebraska.


18 January 2022 First full moon of 2022. The above photo of Full moon over Miami

Last of the Full Moon Satsangs of Sadhguru.



Tonight's Satsang was deeply satisfactory to me as it touched upon what I have been thinking and experiencing in the last two weeks in France and USA .

Untruth to Truth.. at least in your behaviour

Know Who you are as the Indians would say 

Your own thoughts would only imprison you in your mind.

Thoughts have limited input , then it begins to recycle itself and then stagnation sets in. This is especially true in relationships 

All the relationships that I know that is a pleasure to observe (MG in Boynton Beach, MM in Cayman Is to give two examples) there is an element of DEVOTION. I see it in their words and their behaviour.

I feel an inner joy being with them.

Regardless of your age, your profession, once you stop evolving, stagnation sets in , rather than progressing towards fultillment.. Yoga means UNION.. like the Lakota Indian word for healing WA PI YAH means bringing together .


I like to share the Full Moons with my friends and other lovers around the world.

Some enter, stay a while and leave

I do not mind them leaving, but when they leave permanently, there is a sense of sadness, an emptiness. 


Cuba is waiting, let's go..


featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...