lundi 21 septembre 2020

MY DREAM OF FLYING TO TEL AVIV VIA DOHA ON QATAR AIRWAYS MAY BE A REALITY IN THE JEWISH YEAR 5781

 Today is the third day of the New Year 5781..

A bit of good news from Qatar, a country that I am fond of. Home of my favourite airlines, Qatar Airways..

Lets hope soon, I would be able to fly to Tel Aviv via Doha..


No one would have believed that I would say that as this special covid year has dragged on, I would miss not being at the Al Mourjan Lounge saying hello to my dear friends, especially AAT and also the executive Lounge at Marriott Marquis with Harlene and her crew..


It would be just a matter of months now, once again I would be seated in my faourite seat 1 K bound for Doha..

I would make sure that i would look for all my friends, including the Cubans who work in the Cuban Hospital..




and drop in to say Hello to the Cuban Ambassador to Qatar, who speaks both Arabic and Hebrew in addition to French.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...