samedi 19 septembre 2020

HAPPY JEWISH NEW YEAR. SHANAH TOVAH 5781




Since we all are concerned about the havocs to the bodies of humans caused by this virus, I wanted to start the new year healthy enough,, as you can see I am not doing too badly ..
I have a little instrument that measures the cardiac electrical activity which is very helpful for me when i am in remote areas. My rhythm is mostly good and there is no evidence of any acute heart problems.
Since the covid brings down the diffusion of oxygen, people have become aware of the number 94 below which it might be dangerous. I am okay at 98%


 




featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...