dimanche 7 juillet 2019

SAN CRISTOBAL DE LA HABANA 500 YEARS OLD . THE FEAST THAT NEVER ENDS

I have stolen the epithet the feast that never ends from Hemingway when he described his life in Paris. Living in La Habana I can understand the euphoria of being at a place that stimulates your mind, your body and your emotions as well as your spiritual life!
Each day brings something new, you can walk around the streets that you have walked a thousand times and if you look closely you will see new things, new growth and new embellishments.
I also have the luxury of living a minute away from the seawall called Malecon and each evening, if not cloudy, i would walk over there to watch the sunset. Each sunset is different, as each day is different for me in my beloved Havana.
 Two suitcases for Havana: one with food and the other with gifts
 this is the roundabout in Cerro in front of the stadium and I enter my neighbourhood of Vedado




















and a hair cut by Adonis..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...