samedi 16 février 2019

DAY 7 OF TRIP 2/2019 . LEAVING RAPA NUI WITH A CONTENT MIND

I was leaving Rapa Nui after a very content stay and saying goodbyes to my newly found friends, Pauli and Kutchi and their families and the Tahitian friends, plus an Argentine connection through Micaela and Ana..
My destination was La Habana, Cuba
There may be shorter ways of getting to La Habana, connecting at SCL and LIM taking only 28 hours, but my trip:
Easter Island IPC to Santiago de Chile SCL to Lima, Peru LIM, ASU Asuncion, Paraguay to Sao Paolo GRU to Bogota Colombia, stay over night in Bogota and then the next morning to Havana .. it took me 48 hours! Vagaries of Frequent Flying.. 





























 (inedible food on LATAM BRASIL from Asuncion Paraguay to Sao Paolo Brasil)

































 HAPPY TO BE BACK IN HAVANA, CUBA 




featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...