samedi 16 février 2019

A COUPLE OF DAYS IN MIAMI . AND THANKS TO COLLEAGUES NICE FOOD AS WELL






The arrival to USA especially Miami after the short flight from Havana, just forty minutes..is educational and needs cultural comprehension. the language remains the same, people look the same and the food is similar (can be had) but the ambiance is different, people talk and behave differently with less affection and openness.. 
I had come to Miami for three days of work and my colleagues at work always make sure that my delicate non american stomach is not insulted by the easily available food here. so they go out of the way to bring Organic or non GMO or wild caught .     fish fruits and vegetables..  A BIG THANK YOU






 At my sister's house it is no less healthy.. but in the evenings I can indulge in a glass of wine, this one a Sauvignon Blanc from Chile. (recently while in Chile I had some excellent Sauvignon Blanc)

One of my responsibilities is to give nutritional advice to those who seek it, so I really have to be faithful to my words and I am happy to have friends and family who listen and make my USA stay pleasant to my stomach
Gracias Obrigado Merci Beaucoup..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...