mardi 10 mai 2022

LOVELY TIME OF THE EVENING IN MIAMI BUT MIND IS LIMINAL

 How quickly memories of a recent trip fades into the banality of everyday life even if you are surrounded by beauty. Travel is movement, every day life is stationary.

My mind is not here, it is always planning new trips 

Hanoi

Japan Airlines from New York to Tokyo and then on to Hanoi

I look forward to travelling to the border with China to meet some Indigenous people. 

Perhaps this trip will come true ?

Bangalore 

Air France Miami Paris Bangalore ? how nice if I could stop over in Paris ? Paris is always a welcome change ..

I need to be back in La Habana. It is not that difficult . Even-though it is closer , psychologically it is another world .

But right now, the sun is setting, tropics is like a hammock for lovers said Anais Nin..




It is just so lovely here.

Why dont you come ?

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...