samedi 21 mai 2022

IT IS THAT LOVELY TIME OF THE DAY .. SUNSET. PÔR DE SOL PUESTA DE SOL LE COUCHER DE SOLEIL LOVE TO MY FRIENDS ALL OVER THE WORLD

 










In the last one month, I have been in France (Nantes, Quiberon) and in Madrid and then in Cochin and took the longest flight, Singapore to New York (18 hours and 20 minutes). Then I spent a few delightful days in Havana Cuba and now sitting here, very calm and quiet and without any noise except those of the birds, my mind tenderly wanders to all the lovers around the world..

We have to think of LOVE not just in terms of ROMANTIC love but most of the LOVE one has is not romantic and they are strong and helpful and comforting 


All my friends and lovers live far away, in various countries and I have also fallen in love with COUNTRIES   Iran Myanmar Cuba and now in the process of falling in love with France..

So thank you my dear friends ..

le petit poète de la côte sauvage, stole my heart many many yeas ago.. 

those who took my caresses into the oblivion of their veils

thank you for memories 

My closest friend in KL for the thousands of hours spent ...not to forget the good food ..

My closest friends in MIami MGW

All those who wrap me in their love in Cochin India 

My family in Israel and Portland Oregon 

All of you are in my mind as the sun is setting in Miami 

It is not occasionally that you come into my heart. Like the little poet said to me 9 years ago, it is always there .

My numerous indigenous friends 

lucky to be friends with such great people 

Not to mention Cuba and its great people many of whom are very very close to my heart..


and I thought of Paris and its many bridges across the Seine .. Pont Neuf of course .. but there have been many love songs over other bridges .. by great poets..


Elle was the name of the resto in Toorak Road in Melbourne 

For you, the curry house at Reading 

For you, a Vietnamese cafe in Montreal 

Pra vôce


It may sound strange, but I have already the love song for the person I am yet to fall in love with 




Mirabeau bridge


Under the Mirabeau bridge flows the Seine
and our love.
Shall I remember
how joy always followed grief?
 
Come the night, toll the hour,
days go by, still I remain.
 
Holding hands, let's stay face to face
as under the bridge
of our arms flows
the exhausted stream of everlasting stares.
 
Come the night, toll the hour,
days go by, still I remain.
 
Love goes away like this flowing water
Loves goes away
Life is so slow,
and hope so fierce!
 
Come the night, toll the hour,
days go by, still I remain.
 
No matter how many days and weeks go by,
neither does past
nor love come back.
Under the Mirabeau bridge flows the Seine.
 
Come the night, toll the hour,
days go by, still I remain.
https://lyricstranslate.com

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...