mercredi 18 mai 2022

INFINITE LOVE FOR CUBA, SENSATION OF GRATITUDE AND AS ALWAYS NOSTALGIA .. IN MIAMI A SENSE OF BEING PART OF MY DESIRES FOR CUBA

vouloir Au sein du coeur Sans honte, sans raison Avec le feu de la passion vouloir Sans regarder en arrière A travers les yeux Toujours et encore plus amour pour lutter contre Contre le vent et la mouche Découvrez la beauté de la mer vouloir Et pour partager Notre soif de vie Le don qui nous donne l'amour C'est la vie vouloir Entre ciel et mer sans gravité Sentiment de liberté vouloir Sans jamais espérer Donnez seulement donner Toujours et encore plus amour pour lutter contre Contre le vent et la mouche Descubir la beauté de la mer vouloir Et pour partager Notre soif de vie Le don qui nous donne l'amour C'est la vie Interlude musical vouloir Entre ciel et mer sans gravité Sentiment de liberté vouloir Sans jamais espérer Donnez seulement donner Toujours et encore plus amour pour lutter contre vent Contr et mouche Descubir la beauté de la mer vouloir Et pour partager Notre soif de vie Le don qui nous donne l'amour C'est la vie vouloir Au sein du coeur Sans honte, sans raison Avec le feu de la passion Et voler ...


To those fans of Cirque du Soleil, this voice would be familiar . Francesca Gagnon..
Powerful voice and the video is an eternal dance of love, the Tango..

I too pretended to do a Tango in the wide streets of Buenos Aires built by Italian who thought they were French and behaved like the British .. it is nice to walk along the streets of Palermo at 3 am ..
Tango is such an elegant dance ..

Historia de un amor
My long love story with the island of Cuba
This time around, I dont miss Cuba that I left just yesterday
like the Little poet of Côte Sauvage said to me
How Can I miss you, when you are in my heart all the time ..

Tu ahora estas hablando Espanol, mi amor..

Mexico
It is the best reason to be in the USA .. so close to USA lamented Porfirio Diaz .. Pobre Mexico
with all its suffering it has given us such great songs and great singers ..
just listen to this song
Nostalgia

Cuba in my heart, Nostalgia for Mexico, especially the city of Merida where I used to stay at the Grand Hotel in the centre of town, not far from the zocalo..

I am so content with La Habana, my friends and my colleagues there ..
But I have saudade por many other cities
so I dedicate this song to Hanoi the best preserved French Colonial architecture and a little coffee shop which has been there for 80 years..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...