jeudi 21 octobre 2021

THE DAY AFTER THE FULL MOON NIGHT

Photographs of the Full Moon kept on coming..

The full moon under a blue sky in the National Park where the indigenous people live 

The full moon was still visible in the morning sky when early health workers were headed out.
I was waiting for the sun, while enjoying the morning coffee,
while others were enjoying both the sunrise in the presence of the full moon 

 I had agreed to this spiritual journey of healing on the 1st october for 21 days . I had been warned that at the end of the healing journey, I would be a different person in certain aspects, some people would leave and others would arrive and that my passion for my work would only increase.

Today is the last day of the ceremony. The spiritual healer has been at her healing site all day ..I am very pleased at the results of her healing

and the nature itself gave me a present with the full moon last night and an excellent visit to the National park today..

Thank you..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...