vendredi 16 avril 2021

SO PROUD OF CUBA, A SMALL ISOLATED, ASPHYXIATED BY THE GIANT TO THE NORTH, HAS ITS OWN VACCINE


 Cuban Revolution, considered to be a classical example of People's uprising against tyranny and Imperialism, happened in 1959. The Giant to the north so used to the kowtowing of the countries to the south of them try to choke the newly revolutionary government . That asphyxiation continues with a short respite during the Obama Administration. 

Blockade of Cuba has been going on for nearly 60 years, the initial purpose was to overthrow the government of Fidel Castro. Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I and II, Clinton, Trump all have come and gone, THE REVOLUTIONARY GOVERNMENT OF CUBA HAS NOT FALLEN ..

BUT the blockade has created enormous difficulties for ordinary cubans and it has gotten worse during the Covid Pandemic as the tourism was shut down and the US government stopped financial remittances by the Cuban diaspora in the USA from sending money to their relatives.

We try not to dwell upon the difficulties of every day life but this morning when I received this video from my good friends Annie and Luis in Barcelona, it did lift my heart a little bit .. I was standing line at a shop in Miami and I couldnt help myself dancing like I would do if I were in Havana..


Thank you, amigos Luis y Anna, nuestros queridos amigos, amantes de Cuba.

This video was made by Argentine musicians and actors and comedians, Ale Sanz and Rudy, part of the group, RS Positivo, accompanied by the pianist Humberto Spallina. and the cuban musician resident in BA, del valle.

For people who know the sociopolitical scene in this part of the world, names come of paying tribute.. Lula, and an array of Argentine politicians and also an indirect tribute to that great Argentine who became a cuban revolutionary, CHE.. tu querida presencia, denotes Che in the lyrics.


I listened to it again, and once again I felt good. In a very short time, millions are people are going to hear about this Cuban achievement, Soberania vaccine , and the lovely music.

Gracias hermanos argentinos..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...