mercredi 14 avril 2021

MARVELS OF TECHNOLOGY: THE FUTURE WHERE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE MEETS HUMAN INTELLIGENCE

 This morning I received a message from an artist friend of mine from Teheran.

and included was a song

"I really love this song. I cant understand the meaning of that but I feel it can be about love."

I listened to the song, at first I did not even know what language that was being sung in. 

i listened to the beautiful song a couple of times, and each time I could distinguish words, even though I did not know the language of the song.

I picked up a word Zindagi, which is the same in Persian and Urdu/Hindi. Since she is from Iran, she would have known if the song was in Persian, so I assumed the song must be in Hindi.

In India, there is a culture of music in that many people will break into songs, and the worlds are universally remembered. Hindi is a North Indian language and most of my friends are in Cochin in Kerala where one hears a cacophony of languages with local language Malayalam dominating with Tamil being another.

I remembered the pharmacist who helps me, a young man who works in Bangalore and sent him the audio clip. He wrote back, very famous sir .. then i have to ask him the name of the singer and the name of the song. He knew it, and he told me that the singer was Arijit Singh and the song was tum hi ho.

Thanks to the Internet and You tube, the message had gone from Tehran to Miami to Bangalore. I also decided to send it to two friends in Cochin, Kerala







One of the friends I sent to, I knew she was a singer from her audio clips but an university student. 
Her reply:
Yes this song is from the film Aashiqui 2 (Hindi film) sung by Arjith Singh.   tum hi ho
and she sent a clip of her singing the song.



Another good friend of mine had this to say
Hindi. Language
I cannot live without you now.    title 
and you can guess the rest of the lines 
I hope somebody nice sent it to you.

This is how the world is connected .
A friend from Iran who does not know the song but liked the song sent it to me to find out where the song is from . I sent it to my friends in India and they immediately recognized the lyrics.

All in all, all of us felt good, an innocent sensation of pleasure and to know that we are all connected.. at this time eased by the technology.

I learned about a popular singer in India.
I talked about this with a friend of mine in Brasil. 

This connection around the world has really saved my sanity over the course of this past year.  I know i have to be a little bit more patient to see my friends from Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, India, Iran.. but each day is ONE DAY LESS..
But the priorities are 
Bauru, SP, Brasil; Israel; Quiberon, France and of course, La Habana, Cuba,





featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...