samedi 20 février 2021

I HAVE RECEIVED MY VACCINE.. SO THAT MY PATIENTS ARE SAFE..

 

I work for a special community and they were prioritized to receive vaccines for all the Health Care workers as well as all the members of the community. The Health Care providers were jabbed first.


Four weeks later I got my second jab and that was more than one month ago. Still protecting our patients, we are obliged to do Covid 19 tests every two weeks and my test number 28 from this week came back negative.

I urge all people who do not have serious allergies to take the vaccine. Studies from Israel show that Vaccine protects you from infection, hospitalization and death from this virus close to 100 per cent. No vaccine guarantees 100 per cent and the Covid vaccine is one the highest in the upper 90 percentile that I have ever seen..

I tell my colleagues, based again on other Israeli studies, my chance of infecting another person is very small, and if that person is vaccinated the chance of infecting that person is close to zero.

Please get your vaccine.. 

This means that my long isolation from TRAVEL is coming to an end. I would book tickets using my usual tricks and get upgraded to seats which are more spacious and not many people around, wear masks and face shields and carry oodles of hand sanitizers and not go to places where there are lots of people. I would miss going to restos but I am sure there are enough outdoor restos.. in this world ..

Today marks the first anniversary when my world of travel fell apart..

I began year 2020 in Cochin, Kerala, spent a few days in Muscat and had at least 3 visits to Cuba..

In 2021, the emphasis is on Brasil. Cuba. France. Qatar. Israel. India. Malaysia. Cambodia ..Omaha and Kickapoo tribes..

Oh Lets see..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...