jeudi 31 décembre 2020

A FULL MOON AND A WELCOME WITH RELIEF OF A NEW YEAR 31.12.2021

 on 29th december 2020, the last full moon of the decade appears and as the Indians call it   the winter moon or the moon that brings the winter..



I received the following Video from Brasil .. thank you 

the bright moon continued to grace the skies for the shorter nights before the new year..

View from the backyard of my sisters home in Miami.

An indigenous photographer has been enjoying the brightly lit nights over their homes in their lands far away from the prying eyes .. he sent me this photo tonight

I told him, as we enter 2021. this photo brings us hope, light and desire for better things for every one on earth and consideration for others and perhaps an increased compassion and a new path to happiness..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...