mercredi 28 mars 2018

TRAVEL TO FRANCE THIS SUMMER MAY NOT BE ADVISABLE

French President Emmanuel Macron wanted to make some changes to the labour laws and his efforts are being resisted to the hilt by the labour unions and they have called for rolling strikes throughout the summer, when the travel is at a peak.
Two out of Five days there would be strikes that would halt the extensive and efficient railway system in France.
Air France has announced its own strikes.
On 30th March I am flying into CDG in Paris, the day Air France has announced a strike. If the air traffic controllers join, then CDG might be shut.
On the 4th April I have a flight from CDG but I will have to take a train on the 2nd, two days ahead of the flight so that I can be sure I will be at the airport in time for the flight as I would be in Bretagne.. rail strikes on 3rd and 4th.

As the French and the Parisians are well known for their arrogance, rudeness and lack of desire to help other people, stranded foreign travellers would have no recourse.

My advice is not to travel to France this summer or fly Air France or connect through Paris.
In May I had a chance to fly from Miami to Paris and then go by train to Brussels, I have chosen to fly to Tel Aviv and then after a couple fo days in Israel, will fly to Brussels.

BE WARNED, AVIOD FRANCE THIS SUMMER FOR ANY TRAVELS

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...