samedi 24 février 2018

CUBA IS NEVER FAR AWAY IN COCHIN


When I tell people in this town that I live in Havana, Cuba, a smile of recognition cover their faces. Che Castro Cuba are in the mind sets of most people here in Cochin. Kerala was the first and possibly the only place in the world where Communism arrived Democratically and was again and again elected and defeated and back in power again: all through popular vote.
I was walking towards the synagogue in Cochin Ernakulam, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a large painting of Fidel and Che.. 

GRACIAS MIS AMIGOS QUERIDOS DE COCHIN

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...