vendredi 9 juin 2023

SHABBAT SHALOM FROM THIS STRIKING SILENCE OF THE HOUSE. CUBA IRAN ISRAEL INDIA CAYMAN ISLANDS JAMAICA MOROCCO FRANCE BELGIUM ARGENTINA MEXICO

 TONIGHT  as the time to light the shabbat candles, i was overcome by strong emotions. My UmonHon brother Charlie, of the Buffalo Clan, left us on his final journey to the Other side. I pleaded with him to intercede in the world of spirits, to take pity on me and listen to me.

Then without any great difficulty, one by one the important people in my life came into view.. i felt honoured by their presence 

Sister Bety had her table set in Havana Cuba..

i begged the spirits to take care of the people who came into the canvas of my mind. First and foremost someone in Belgium, young and older.

After talking to my sister Bety I had a very strong sensation, the kind i used to feel entering an inipi ceremony at the sweat lodge of the umohon indians..

it was feeling a sense of power. and one uses this power to plead on behalf of others 


may you all be content 

my strong innocent wishes go with you 

a word for my iranian friends 

look at the world not with bitterness but optimism , every one is waiting for you 


You do not have to be jewish for me to wish you shabbat shalom

But hope you are a good person to receive the best of the blessings on this shabbat 

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...