vendredi 17 septembre 2021

GENUINE SENSATION OF WELL BEING AND HOPE FOR A BETTER YEAR AHEAD

 

I broke the fast yesterday night with my good friends at their home. 

In my heart, i had been feeling that this year 5782 has begun well and that it augurs well for all of us, not only for us individually and our peoples but the entire world. 

The covid isolation has been difficult for most people and every single person around the world has been affected. we can look forward to an end of this very soon. 

Certainly what helped many people psychologically, in this era of internet and social contact was the ability to provide company for the other. 

I would like to thank a friend of mine from Brasil whose company on line alleviated any undue anxiety from creeping in.

As always, very happy to offer my gratitude to the three important people in my life:

Maqroll El Gaviero Judio who at this moment, after having missed our meeting in Paraty is steaming towards Montevideo. We have a rendezvous in Marrakech in the coming months.

My travel companion, Sr Carlos always dressed nattily in a linen suit and his trademark Ray Ban sunglasses and Panama hat (the one woven in Ecuador). I recently saw him in Europe and our next meeting is in Jerusalem where he wants to follow the path of the cross with its various stops. I have consented to accompany him.

and last but not the least, the petite poete de Cote Sauvage, whose presence in my life is a blessing. Occasionally I get a poem which I enjoy very much. 

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...