vendredi 28 mai 2021

CHOC, ROSES AND CHE.. LIFE IS COMPLETE, WROTE MY BEST FRIEND FROM ASIA

 I had sent photographs of my happy day to my best friend in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and her comment was :

Choc Roses and Che . Life is complete 

she was referring to the photos 

I was selecting some dark chocolates for someone, must say I did not eat one. But I know it is there if I want it.

I took this selfie at home. In the tropics there are always flowers. 


I leave this moon shining when i go to sleep and today i decided to add the decoration of the facial outline of CHE (i got that in Cuba), the shining moon had come as a gift from Brasil.

Now time for a quick shower, a short anapana meditation session and into the realm of angelitos.. 



featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...