samedi 10 août 2019

I AM LISTENING TO FARAMARZ ASLANI HAVING JUST ARRIVED IN MIAMI FROM HAVANA


Here I am in my sisters home in Miami , the evening is mild and I am listening to a new Iranian Singer to me, Faramarz Aslani and enjoying it tremendously with the soulful guitar in the background and his longing voice, lyrics which i am told are wonderful but I do not understand them but that does not matter.
But it does compliment well for the longing for my Little island just south of here. The desire to go back is so strong (I left at just early this afternoon) that I will do all the chores with pleasure and efficiency.
Dinner with my closest Friends in Miami
spend time with the Indigenous people nearby and enjoy time with colleagues
Ah well
I am not longing with attachment but enjoying the pleasure of having spent such lovely days in Havana, that is all.
Time for a glass of wine


featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...