mercredi 10 février 2016

MY LIFE OF FEAST AND FAMINE.. HAVANA IS THE MOVABLE FEAST..MIAMI INDIAN COUNTRY COCHIN FOR VARIOUS REASONS

I always look forward to going back to La Havana. Unbridled affections the chance to be yourself and spontaneous. I understand fully when a friend of mine, on his visit from America said to me: In Cuba, I feel free. For Intellectuals and Emotional people, Cuba is a paradise and the feast?  the friends. I am convinced that nowhere in the world one can make friends as easily as one can in Cuba. Love,affections and respect all flow. My life in Cuba is divided into Academic, where I try to impart some knowledge about the Anthropological view that I have about Life and Health; the second is the chance to spend time (my friends also have the time, the greatest gift) with my good friends of many years.

My life has followed a pattern of feast and famine; the feast of Havana is usually followed by a famine of affections, lack of intellectual stimulation; then the pattern is back, more feast, this time it would be Cochin; another time it would be Kuala Lumpur.
Academically this has been a good year so far; Spiritually I am lucky to have Indians and their counsel; I am never depressed in Miami (friends make sure the food is delicate and excellent). I was hoping to do some explorations in Colombia and Brasil, but till the situation with Zika virus becomes clear, that has to be on hold.
as the day of friendship approaches, my thoughts are with my dear friends in Cuba.
Cuba, I count the days until I can return and Europe, I count the days until I can leave. I wont be going to the Indians this month as my body will not adjust to the cold weather, instead warm climes beckon.
and there is always Qatar airways to lift your spirits: I have four flights coming up with them!

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...