jeudi 12 mars 2009

American Indian Faces


When people know that I am associated with native american indains, they usually ask me a slew of questions and i realize that the idea of an american indian is a constructed image in the minds of hte people, especially those who in Asia, for whom there is a very peculiaried view of American Indians.. so I am attaching a few photos I took today of some american Indian children, I had gone to visit them at their pre Kindergarten class..

it is time to go back to Asia.. I spent the entire month of October in Asia and it was just so delightful: India, Cambodia, Malaysia and then I went off to Australia..
I miss the depth of innocence of friendships in Asia, as long as your friends are not imitating others or foreigners and they are being themselves. It is a pleasure to be with any one who is comofortable with who they are...
Called Air France . They are able to offer me a Paris to Madras ticket and I can get a connecting ticket either to Yangon via bangkok or to KL and then on to Yangon. It has to be a short visit. A short visit to Siem Reap woudl also be welcome.. ah well let us see.. Air France also was able to offer me a a ticket ten days later back to Paris...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...