mardi 9 juillet 2024

AN INTERACTION IN MIAMI.. CUBANS IN THE ISLAND OF CUBA ARE WELL AWARE OF HEALTH AND PHYSIOLOGY

I had gone to pick up my luggage at the Rimowa Store in Miami Design District. The attendant at the Valet parking station was a Cuban, who had arrived in Miami 8 years ago. When I told him that I was a professor in La Habana and an Endocrinologist, he was interested in talking to me about hormonal injection and muscle building. I was quite impressed with his knowledge of testosterone physiology as well as the current treatment or supplementation with the drug. He concurred when I pointed out that the male hormonal levels have been falling this century most possibly due to the interferences of the environmental chemical entering mostly through our food. I wished him well . I enjoy these everyday interactions with people with often surprising results.

I went on to retrieve my bag as I am travelling tomorrow ..




featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...