samedi 30 décembre 2023

31 DECEMBER THE MOST LIMINAL OF THE DAYS OF 2023. WELCOME 2024

I have never been too fond of the transition from 31 December to 1 January. It is not looked forward to, nor have I any great memories of those days .

Where have spent this particular day, from memory, over the years 

Melbourne

London

Paris and other cities in France

Miami

Kingston

Havana and Baracoa, Cuba (Baracoan days were memorable)

Cochin

Mahabalipuram  Tamoul Nadou 

Siem Reap, Cambodia 


2023  Quiberon France and leaving for Djerba, Tunisia

2022. Nantes, France and leaving for Quiberon France

2021   Miami under quarantine..

2020 Cochin, Kerala India 

2019    Siem Reap, Cambodia 

Bad planning finds me in Miami this year, I would have preferred to be in Paris or Havana or Cochin or Kuala Lumpur or Siem Reap . In a few days I will leave for Colombia.


I will see you somewhere or other , my dear friend (s)










photos from 

2023. djerba

2022. nantes france 

2020. Cochin India

2019  Siem Reap Cambodia    New Year's days 

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...