samedi 30 décembre 2023

WELCOME 2024

Good Bye 2023. Welcome 2024 

A nice bottle of wine from France

Extremely healthy meal prepared by a friend

A stimulating conversation with friends 

As the night began getting chilly , I left three hours after arriving 

There are two more days left and I am psychologically prepared to chill down and make the most of the remaining year.. I want to read 

Eat Less Love More 

I am not on any social media, then someone says, why are you on Hello Talk 

Easy to answer, I am here to learn more about Persian Literature 

Todays poem by Farokh Farokhzad

My bad deeds are not for the sake of doing bad deeds. It is because I feel strongly that good deeds are in vain. I want to reach the depths of the earth. My love is there, where seeds grow and roots meet, and creation continues in the midst of decay. As if my body is its temporary and ephemeral form. I want to get to the point, I want to hang my heart on all the branches of trees like a ripe fruit.


 Forough Farrokhzad 

8th December


 Forough Farrokhzad's birthday



Even in Hello Talk, a lot of time is wasted, as people seem to have an agenda (do I have one too ?) How can you love your oppressive government when you are ready to emigrate because of them ? Some preaching the word of God (does she really exist?) without realising this is a Language/Culture Exchange and not an Evangelical Spot. More disturbing are altered photos and also I noticed the same photograph used as profile photo, by two different persons, who refuse to send any further photos of themselves pleading some incomprehsible reason.

If you want a proper conversation, I am still available, for mutual enhancement of our knowledge 

If I suggest we meet, it is because I travel (two international trips per month), to assist those who cannot travel.

This year 2024, I have named it. Friends Food and Searching for Soul year..Every weekend in January I will be meeting with friends who live far away 

I will wait for you to get in touch with me for a genuine conversation.










featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...