mardi 2 août 2022

THE BARBER OF MARRAKECH ..I MAY HAVE TO HOP ACROSS THE MEDITERRANEAN FOR MY NEXT HAIR CUT

 




Ishmael (are we not brothers? he of ishamael and I of Israel?) suggested this haircuttery very close to Riad58Blu within walking distance of Djema al Fina.

It turned out to be an experience. The barber who is a Berber (Morocco is predominantly Berber, occupied by the Arabs and forced to adopt their religion) who did not speak a single word of English or French. Fortunately, there was another one waiting for his services who could speak both French and Spanish so we were okay for communications.

Habibi shouted the barber in his coarse voice as he danced around the chair and the hair cut was good also. I liked it .

For my next hair cut, I will fly from Paris to Marrakech.

Flight 250 dollars 

Hair cut 5 dollars 

Friendship Priceless

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...