vendredi 5 août 2022

SHABBAT SHALOM ESPECIALLY TO MY FRIENDS IN IRAN, MALAYSIA AND THE TURTLE ISLAND AS THE INDIANS CALL THEIR OCCUPIED COUNTRY

I was eager to light the candles tonight, as the sun sunk over a gorgeous horizon lit by the  candle  that is the Sun being passed over to the other side. (so that the children can enjoy the candlelight)

As the candle that you are, as you burn, you need to light other candles then there would be always light say the Shuar Indians of Ecuador 

La petite poete de cote sauvage is in London, my little brother is waiting for me in Haifa and a lovely Kerala Christian meal at the home of practicing and pious orthodox christians in Cochin..and there are always unexpected pleasures  ..


I had my MESA ready where in addition to the two candles welcoming Shabbat, there are other symbolic miscellany and those who needs to know will know. I had only one prayer, and that was for my Sister in Cuba.


i felt the breeze of many a breaths, from the hearts of my friends, stationary or about to travel..I wish them all  well.


To those who are in my thoughts, my mishpochah in Haifa, Portland, Boynton Beach and  the island of Cuba, the land of  Israel

friends with shared memories in parts of the USA , those who disappeared into the oblivion of Germany, Brasil, Iran, France ...

you are in my heart..

AS RUMI said 


We are here on this earth, according to my 8 year old philosopher niece, so that we can fill ourselves up with knowledge and help others. It is our Mitzvah, it is our Duty. 

I am never impressed with what you have done for yourself, but i am impressed with what you have done for others. 


SHABBAT SHALOM 

Did Antonin Artaud, who had heavily influenced Michel Foucault, describe one of his characters saying

I, said the man, am a Jew.

Ditto.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...