samedi 2 juillet 2022

MAWLANA . HAFEZ. KHAYYAM. FOROUGH. SHAMLOU. AZLANI. MAKHMALBOUF, PANAAHI.. I AM SURROUNDED BY IRAN

 The incredible tranquility of my home in Havana elevated me to a level of consciousness that i truly felt . Adding to those embers was my love for Iran.. directly and metaphorically as I cannot visit that country under the current circumstances.


Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

 ― Rumi


“Never lose hope, my dear heart, miracles dwell in the invisible.” 

-Rumi

“There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen.” 

― Rumi

“A candle doesn’t lose any of its light by lighting up another candle.” Rumi

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”

-Rumi

Being alone is not a curse. One who enjoys his own company is fortunate enough.

“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”

― Rumi

Whenever we manage to love without expectations, calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.


Rumi

I choose to love you in silence , for in silence I find no rejection.  -Rumi

What you seek is seeking you" - RUMI

"Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone's soul to heal. Walk out of your house like a shepherd." Rumi

“I will be waiting here… For your silence to break, For your soul to shake, For your love to wake!” 

~ Rumi

I was also thinking of the Le Petite poete de Côte sauvage and my nieces in Haifa.. the world is in your hands. Save it and keep it safe for other..


Bought an audiobook of Coleman Barks narrating poetry of Rumi Voice of Longing 

A good conversation ignites the soul and it makes it search.

But it is not so easy to confront confusion. People live by the norms of the society and what all bards and prophets are telling you is not to be a slave to them .

was able to get a pdf copy of this large tome...

where does time go? when can i read listen and write and ponder and mull and digest ? Mawlana .. wasnt he born in Khorestan ?

In between all these the Indians (native) are waiting and the River Tagus wants to whisper a story or two of the explorers..

As Neruda writes, “joy in all things, in what falls and what flourishes.” Enjoy life, appreciate its beauty, and know that it takes just one moment for everything to change.

Between Neruda and Shamloo, sipping champagne with dear friends, with spinakopita reminding you of the greek restaurants of your hometown, Melbourne..

I asked Hafez 

He gave me a Ghazal 

Yes enjoy today 

not think of the consequences 

بزرگترین اشتباه ما این است که دوستی ها را تبدیل به رابطه ای عاشقانه می کنیم ! بدینگونه در انتها نه عشقی می ماند و نه دوستی ..  


let us put on our best clothes , starched with whatever seed that gives life, stiff as the generals that once ruled our America (as Marti called the continent, nuestra america), curtsy to each other full of hypocrisies and laugh in a staccato revealing its falsehood ..

Here I am friends

I am waiting for you ..

Because you cannot wait for me ..


merci beaucoup, La petite poete de cote sauvage..who once said to me. How can I miss you, when you are always in my heart.

dear friends spread all around the world 

I am not too busy for you 

You are always in my heart 

I wait for you 

to welcome you , hug you and kiss you 

at various airports around the world 

Kuala Lumpur, London Heathrow, Cochin International 

and in Miami with a single orchid on Bastille Day of our fond memories ..



featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...