dimanche 24 avril 2022

YOUR ROOM IS UPGRADED SIR, SAID THE KIND MANAGER OF TOWER HOUSE HOTEL IN FORT COCHIN IN KERALA INDIA

 Mr Ranjit the manager of the centuries old heritage hotel in the heart of Fort Cochin, TOWER HOUSE HOTEL, informed me that my room had been upgraded. I had no complaints about the other room except that it was large for a single person!!

Why doesnt any of my friends pack their bags and join me there the next time ? I promise to be a good guide to Fort Cochin.







The Old room..

22/4/2022 Earth's Birthday and I am told that India plants proportionately more trees on this day. The management sent this plant celebrating the earth dsy and I donated it to the dentist




The new room and the ante room.. reeking of period atmosphere. This is a very quiet area of the hotel.

I am already planning to come back at the end of August. Does anyone want to join me ?

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...