dimanche 20 juin 2021

HOW TO INCREASE YOUR THINKING POWER? HAVE AN ABSOLUTE DAY OF TRANQUILITY AND BLISS WITH NO ANXIETY

 I have had two days of absolute tranquility, calm and mental balance. No one else is in this house, I have my coffee at the patio looking at the green scenery outside. I eat simple meals, with no meat but lots of food that my microbiomes like. No hurry to do anything, but read what I want to read, write a little and of course keeping in touch with my good friends from around the world.

Today has been an exceptionally good day, a day with absolutely no anxiety or stress, no visitors, no telephone calls, did not go out.

a little bit of yoga, a little bit of meditation. communication with my good friends in Cuba which always brings joy. 

I began noticing something about my thinking and also a sensation which was much more than calm inside. I do lead a relatively stress free life for a person living in the west, but my mind was very much in balance.

A friend from the Middle East had asked a question and I wrote a long reply, and I felt that my thinking capacity had improved and that my words were precise and my thoughts logical. I was happy but i did not connect the clarity of my thoughts to the tranquility i have been experiencing for the two days. 

so it was nice to listen to this brief video from the Indian mystic, Sadhguru, about joy in the heart and the clarity of thinking.


So, grateful for all the friends and family for the past several months, since March 2020 when I had to cancel my trips abroad (Germany, Austria, France, Israel, Brasil, Cuba), for the company and the pleasure of being together virtually 

Thailand 

Malaysia 

Indonesia 

Australia

Cochin, India 

Qatar

IRAN

Israel 

France

Morocco

Belgium

Austria 

Spain 

Colombia 

Cuba 

USA

Mexico

and especially Brasil.

and lately,

Madagascar

UAE

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...