vendredi 4 juin 2021

SO MUCH FAKE PROPAGANDA OR MISUNDERSTANDING ABOUT COVID VACCINE

 Each year millions and millions of people get vaccinated for one of the many dreadful diseases we no longer see, because of the effectiveness of the vaccines. 

But the fake news and misunderstanding and misinformation is also rife, and in many countries, such as Pakistan, being a vaccinator can be a deadly profession.

But never before Covid 19 the world has been divided into a group bent on propagating non scientific and proof less information and the others, which fortunately are in the majority, who follow the scientists. When you have idiots of a grand scale such as the President of Brasil saying that the vaccine might turn you into a Crocodile? or people claiming Microsoft chips are being introduced and a common allegation from many parts of the world including Brasil that the vaccine makes you magnetic.

So I was very amused when a friend of mind from Iran, sent a picture of her sister who had just gotten the coronavirus vaccine and that she has become magnetic and she sent me this photograph.

My friend insisted that the fork did not stick to any of the other members of the family, unvaccinated of course.

I have seen far too many illusions around the world and I certainly would accept if it has something to do with their faith or culture or congruous to their belief systems

But do not expect me to believe that the vaccine had made the recipient magnetic enough to hold a fork!

I went into the kitchen and put fork on my forearm, not the place when i received the vaccine nearly six months ago, lo and behold, the fork stayed there even when my arms were straight and parallel to my body..

It may have to do with many physical explanations but certainly it is not due to magnetism..


My advice is this, while we are swimming in an excess of vaccine in the USA, millions are standing in line or willing to stand in line for days to get their shots. Please get a vaccine, whichever one you can get. We do not have the luxury of picking and choosing.. Just get protected..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...