mardi 6 octobre 2020

AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST ANTHROPOLOGIST IN THE DAYS OF SOCIAL ISOLATION 2020

 Lately days are passing by as if covered in a veil of magic. I have seen so many happy people , and my own little island beckons me seductively. Reality is no longer possible, so why not take advantage of this magic .

Here is my day

My Cuban sister says I must offer thanks to Chango and instructs me to hug Roystonia Regia the national tree of Cuba, which is found cultivated all over the tropical world. 




I can go long hours without eating, and it is a long term habit of spending 13/15 hours a day fasting, so I was looking forward to my lunch. As usual, the Grouper was so tasty and fresh.

It is the luxury of living in a developed country that there are always roadside attractions and well kempt parks and recreation areas. My usual stop for a few minutes to admire the flora of this little park.


In my life there are some magical figures. La Petite Poete de Cote Sauvage who recently sent me a message.

Creo que todos tenemos que estar agradecidos por lo que tenemos y recibimos. También creo que deberíamos intentar dar para hacer felices a otras personas.

In this world of magic, enter Carlos, a well dressed,almost always in his linen suit, Ray Ban sunglasses and a Panama Hat and a traveller he is ... On his return from Brasil where he was rejected by a coquettish moca, he had to enter a 14 day Quarentine where he made friends with Billy the Fish who was also in quarentine.

I was informed that they left for India as they wanted some spiritual adventure?

I was looking for Francois, who is resident in this canal but I didnt see him, I wanted him to know that Carlos was well on his way to India. But Bartolomeu was there with whom I could leave a message..

Someone suggested that Bartolomeu may have been upset that I did not address him as a friend, but showing more concern for Carlos.

Time to return to town, but a drop to please Dionysis, the Greek or if you prefer the Roman, the Bacchus and of course the days and nights spent in France..

I am happy to have found this fluid to tantalize the tonsils as they say in Strine ..

Something small to break the fast of 8 hours ..

Candles and Incense.. Read a little bit of Harari's lates tbook and then go to bed, wondering who would win the Nobel Prize for Chemistry this night ..



featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...