jeudi 9 janvier 2020

OMAN AIR LOUNGE AT MUSCAT AND YET ANOTHER SURPRISE

Lots of nice things have happened to me in Oman during my various visits and this visit (today I leave for Paris on my way to Miami and then Havana) was no exception.
I arrive at the airport well in time to enjoy the lounge and i walk up to the lady at the reception. and I was surprised to hear her say: Are you not the blogger who wrote about the lounge?
I looked at her name tag: Myla and I recognized her immediately even though it was 3 1/2 years ago that I had met her at the old Oman Air Lounge!
hundreds of people would have passed through the lounge, the newer lounge is spacious and one could easily miss one of the many staff at the lounge.
I looked at her face and there was no doubt, it was Myla from the Philippines.










Thank you OMAN, thank you OMAN AIR and staff like Myla at the Lounge and the various people from 
India, Indonesia, Ghana, Pakistan, Bangladesh that I met at the Hilton Garden Inn and not to mention the OMANI people who greeted me and wanted to talk to me as I walked along the corniche at Muttrah.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...