dimanche 16 juillet 2017

WHAT DOES A 14 HOUR FLIGHT DOES TO YOUR FACE

This is how hydrated my face was when I began my journey from DOHA to New York JFK.
14 hours later, despite having a total of 8 hours sleep, the face demonstrates the dehydration of a long flight .
I wish I was in Siem Reap or KL, where I could easily arrange for a relaxing facial massage after a long flight..
Strangely enough the Uber Driver who took me to my sisters home was a qualified Physiotherapist and Massaged Therapist and we talked about the importance of getting body massages on a regular basis.
On this 21 day round the world trip, I was able to have daily massages for four days in Siem Reap and a lovely facial by Anna at Guinot in KLCC in KL.
After seeing the above photograph, I have decided to abstain from alcohol for a two week period and see the effects of it on my skin..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...