mercredi 25 mars 2015

SWEETNESS COCHIN STYLE

Perhaps I have been living in the west too long or that I have been away too long from countries of my lovers and friends, I am overcome by the sweetness of the Malayalee people that I meet (a Malayalee may be a Christian, a Moslem, a Hindou or a Jew, who has ancestral connections to this land called Kerala)
Just today I met Mr B and Ms D, who came to design a visiting card for me, with traditional motif. After our long conversation in which I got to know them, I could only admire them, for their sweetness, their dreams written all over their faces. I enjoyed having Lunch with them.
they are part of the DARK PROJECTS, a design team, www.darkprojects.in
I hope to run into them, somewhere or other and  may my good friend MC in KL run into them in KL, inshallah!

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...