lundi 23 mars 2015

44 hours of Journey from North American Indians to Indians of India

It took me forty four hours of travel
By car from the Indian Reservation to the airport in Omaha, Nebraska and then a short flight to Chicago. Waited for the long flight on Etihad from Chicago to Abu Dhabi. a very short wait before we were off again to Cochin. Effortless Immigration and Customs check and very quickly to Cochin Club..
Not only there were changes in time zones, I was at a different geographical location, different circumstances, different food, new friends.. new ways of thinking
I have had a tremendous time in Cochin, thanks mostly due to the hospitality of Mr RN, an erudite gentleman of another time and ways of thinking.
It is time to leave
I am flying Qatar to Doha and then on to Chicago and connect to a flight to Miami. I look forward to that..
Miami and Friends 
Cuba and colleagues and Lovers and friends
American Indians
Quiet sweet days in Belgium
that is what I have to look forward to..
Plan to be back in Cochin after the Monsoons with my good friends from Miami..

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...