lundi 7 mai 2012

NESPRESSO WHAT ELSE IN ...

As I entered the offices of my friend in Sentul City in Indonesia, I was happy to see a Nespresso machine nestled among the medals and trophies..
I chose an Indriya from his collection and looked at the tropical greenery as I sipped Nespresso, a taste which has grown upon me in the seven years since 1996 when I was introduced to it..
where else?
At the home of Miss RS in Omaha Nebraska.. a new greeen coloured Nespresso arrived the day I visited her and her mother.. Viola.. so good to drink a good cup of coffee .. in desolate climes..
And in the UmonHon Indian Reservation in Nebraska, where there are no cafes or restos, in the blue house pictured, if you make it here, there is always a Nespresso waiting for you..
A Votre Sante!

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...