lundi 19 mars 2012

19 March 2012 Toulouse, France and I am suddenly so alone

During this day of immense sadness, what comes to my mind is a poem by Pablo Neruda



“It was half past eleven in autumn and I was waiting for someone or another. Time tired of being there with me, little by little left and left me all alone.”
“Never before or after did I feel so suddenly alone. It was waiting for someone that did it…”

Grieving is always lonely but it is sad to be lonely on this tragic day ..
I thought of our revered RASHI  Rabbi Shlomo ben Yitzhaki (Troyes, Fr 1105 of CE), the greatest commentator on the Talmud.


Such incongruities... 
Why do they hate us, asked a young Jacobo Timmerman (Argentina, author of Cell without a number, Prisoner without a name). His mother said: Because they do not understand us.

Night is falling here in the Indian Reservation and I am going to light the candle and say the Kaddish

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...