lundi 26 avril 2010

Fantastic Days in La Habana


What can I say except a Big GRACIAS to my family friends and other loves in La Habana! Some people meditate to cleanse themselves, some climb mountains, others flaggelate themselves, but to me I am in La Habana to cleanse myself of the dirt accumulated of living the outside world! it seems an exaggeration, but it has always been true, this is not a late realization. I love being here, was supposed to leave a week earlier. The news of Icelandic Volcano was a disappointment for many, for me an utter bliss that made me stay an extra week in La Habana!
Each and every day something new and exciting; cementing my long term friendships, making new ones, enjoying the purity of affections, to feel at home in this island. I felt cleansed of body and soul, to the other home of mine, Paris.
I am writing this from Paris and will add my recollections of days in La Habana...

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...