mardi 19 mars 2024

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE 300 MILLION CELEBRATING IT TODAY

HAPPY NOWRUZ DEAR FRIENDS OLD AND NEW, CLOSE TO MY HEART IN EVERY WAY  OR FAR AWAY IN DISTANCE AND OBLIVION

In a few minutes, the vernal equinox would appear over this spot on this planet, delivering Nowruz. I am awake and I am thinking of my friends in Iran and also to my yet to be friends in the Kurdish lands, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and the Parsees of India and the Iranian Diaspora around the world.

A new migrant has arrived in Sydney, this Nowruz full of nostalgia. Tomorrow I will talk to another, reluctant to leave the ancient land of the Persians.. The world benefits from your tragedy, of oppression and emigration but an integration into the sophisticated world you so deserve. I am happy for Australia, the country that gave me my personality.

Tyrants will not give up power willingly and people of Iran, Cuba, Burma the three countries close to the heart of this Australian are full of fire to light them up!

Let each day be a New Day, whether in Tehran, Tabriz, Shiraz or Mashhad or in Bombay or Rangoon or Habana, Kuala Lumpur or Melbourne. Let us hold on to each other, we need each other .. when all of us are free, we are free…













featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...