lundi 17 décembre 2018

REDUCING INFLAMMATION AND CARDIOVASCULAR EVENTS THROUGH NUTRITION

    It is not very often that I quote another article verbatim as the one below. 
     
    A while ago, I was talking to my colleagues and when I mentioned that Inflammation may
     
    be the cause of Heart Attacks, Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes, they laughed at me calling it
     
    a crazy idea, did I not know that Type 2 Diabetes is due to Pancreatic Exhaustion, they 
     
    chided me, ah well now we know the truth.. Inflammatory process via the Microbiome is 
     
    one of the principal mechanisms of disease such as Cardiovascular and a whole lot of 
     
    metabolic diseaes
     
    The treatment thus has to be NUTRITIONAL rather than taking supplements or 
     
    medications..
    But where does one get Nutritional Education? 
    Open minded Nutritional educators are few and far between, the knowledge gaps 
    practice and the science are great and appropriateness not very transparent.
    someone has to tell people how to MAKE the best nutritious meals and they dont come
    pre packaged.

    Written by
     

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...