mercredi 5 décembre 2018

JOURNEY TO THE INDIANS

I was not prepared for this weather -4 C .. I had left the balmy Havana streets and the parque and my good friends and I arrived at Omaha Airport welcoming me with a cold temperature.. PS  I did not have winter clothes..




 I arrived at the home THE BLUE HOUSE in the village of an Indian tribe. My Indian friends know their tropical guest and had made sure that the blue house was warm and that there was a path to walk up to the house, as the entire village was covered with snow 


I could park the car and haul the food I had brought with me as well as the suitcase up to the blue house


 It was nice to be reunited with my books and the world outside the reservation began to disappear

 My arrival coincided with HANUKKAH and there were two ancient Hanukkia from Cochin as well as enough candles
 It was time to enjoy the Sunrises and Sunsets over the Plains




The nights and days passed by quite quickly and it was already time to prepare for the return journey to begin the journey to the East   Brussels  Tel Aviv Fort Cochin Kuala Lumpur Siem Reap
On this fourth night it was nice to receive a photo of the Hanukkah celebrations in Cochin..
When I am in the Blue House it is as if the rest of the world does not exist and I enjoy fully being inolved in the lives of the Indians I had come here to see.
I feel grateful.

featured posts

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD

CUBA IS THE FUTURE FOR LATIN AMERICA AND PERHAPS THE WORLD On my way out of Cuba, from La Habana, on COPA airlines flight to Panama, I w...