mardi 1 janvier 2013

THE YEAR 2013 HAS BEGUN WELL

There are always some Constant Stars in my skies: American Indians
Cuba
Family in Miami

The new star for 2012 was certainly PJ and Indonesia.
Malaysia, Myanmar, India and Iran  faded into the background, while Cambodia maintained its lustre.

I am looking forward to 2013..
Have started the year eating well.. a very typical French meal, with Champagne of course..

Looking forward to London, which will once again see me often there, reliving those days of an Anthropology Student..
A good meal has already been promised.. that is a nice start indeed..

Exciting is the planning for a Mind Body Health Project for Less Fortunate People in the Society in Bogor Indonesia...

Two places I would like to return to:
Tsumkwe, Namibia
Buenos aires, Argentina..

As the poet once said: what all happens in the course of a day..
Nothing happens without a reason, say the Indians. In the distant Cayman Islands, my good friends had dinner last night with some people who have same destinations as me...ah well..

I need to be with American Indians, never wish to be too long away from their counsel... to feel humble before their ancient knowledge..